Root Master APK download for free for Android. Get the latest version of Root Master, the best rooting app for Android devices.
Root Master is one of the best rooting apps available us right now, developed by the honest lads over at XDA, Root Master is a truly easy to use and completely effective way to root your android device. All you need to do is download the Root Master apk which is available on our website. Once downloaded you need to install the Root Master app and then simply hit the word go and watch the magic unfold.
Download Root Master App
- The first step is to get your hands on the Root Master Apk which obviously won’t be available on the Google Play Store. You can find a link for RootMaster apk download on our website. Just scroll down the find the link.
- Once the download is completed you need to install RootMaster.
- You can also download root master pro for free.
Requirements for installing Root Master APK
- Multimedia compatibility
- 512MB of device RAM for a lag-free experience.
- 20MB of internal storage space
- A stable internet connection for downloading the required files and making sure the root process goes through easily.
All that kept in mind make sure you have a compatible Android device with the following OS requirements.
- A functioning Android device running Android 4.4 or higher.
- Make sure the device isn’t already rooted, any type of conflicting Recoveries or ROM’s can permanently damage your system.
Features of RootMaster App
The main standout feature of RootMaster App is the fact that you don’t need to use a PC to root your phone. The entire process is run and completed on the device you wish to root in the first place. More features include
- The app also acts as a clean up agent which essentially cleans up and improves the performance of your phone alongside rooting your phone.
- The rooting process requires no effort at all from your side. All you need to do is literally hit a button and the rooting process is completed.
- The app comes in with a very simple UI which is very simple to operate andis extremely effective
- Extremely compatible. The app is compatible with almost every version of Android that should logically exist right now. Right from Android 4.4 to Android 8.0
- The app also has a feature which allows you to revert the root condition of your phone.
- As mentioned earlier the app also provides other facilities as mentioned earlier, alongside the rooting facilities mentioned earlier the app also comes in with a handy phone cleaner, which helps clean up the junk and speed up your phone effectively.
How to install Root Master APK for Android
- Go to Files-> Download and look for the Rootmaster apk
- Make sure you’ve allowed you phone to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Install Rootmaster
How to use the app after Root master download?
Now that you’ve downloaded Rootmaster or rather root master descargar, as our Spanish friends would say it, you need to know how to actually use the goddamn app right? It’s a very simple and easy process once you look down at the nitty gritty of it, as said before all it involves is the pressing of a button. Here’s how to do it anyway.
- Open your app drawer or search for RootMaster in your search bar
- Once the app opens simply hit the “Start” button
- Your device name and Android version will be displayed at the bottom of the screen for your reference, this is also a way for the app to check if your phone is supported for root. (Wondering what to do if your phone isn’t supported? Well you simply root your phone manually, you can look up a simple how to on a search engine of your choice)
- If it is you should be greeted by this screen
- Finally you will see a root successful screen where you’ll be instructed to restart your phone. Follow that instruction and you’ll have a successfully rooted device
Conclusion: Root Master APK Download
As you can see the whole process of rooting your phone is simplified by using Rootmaster.
Don’t forget to download root master from our website.
Again, if you have any trouble rooting your phone using Root Master, or perhaps your phone simply isn’t compatible remember to check out manual method on rooting online. Happy rooting to you! Make sure you’re safe!