Root Master for PC is available to download free on this site. Learn how to run rootmaster on your PC.
Everyone who uses a computer wants their device to be protected from all the damages and slow performance issues. Their computers sometimes become slow and respond late. Thankfully, there is an app that helps you overcome those problems and fixes these issues. It makes your computer faster than earlier with all the problems solved. It is called Root Master. Let’s discuss about it below and steps to download it.
Root master is an android tool/root tool which was designed to fix issues on your android devices or your desktops and laptops. It was developed by XDA developers and was earlier available only in the Chinese language but now its English version has also been introduced. It is compatible with windows and can be downloaded on WinXP, Vista, Vista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64 and even windows 2000 or 2003.
Root Master Features
- One-Click Root- There is no hectic process to root your device. You just have to click on ‘Tap to root’ and the app will do everything on its own.
- Unroots the device- If you want to unroot the device, root master lets you do it but it will not bring back the warranty which was voided when you rooted your device.
- Add and remove apps- You can use root master to install some of the apps that are available only for root-only devices. You can even store your game and app data as backup.
- Simple interface- It is very easy to use and doesn’t take up a lot of your time.
How to install Root Master on PC
You can download any emulator like Bluestacks, Andy or Memu etc.
- Firstly you need to download the Bluestacks emulator. You can download it from the official Bluestacks website or search on google.
- After you have downloaded the bluestacks emulator, install the emulator on your device by clicking the install button.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the search bar or open the browser, open google and then type and search Root Master app for PC. Then click on the Root Master App official link.
- After this, you need to install the Root Master App in your emulator. Click on the install button after clicking on the downloaded file and wait for a few minutes to complete the downloading of Root Master for PC.
- After the download is complete, install the Root Master windows app. Open the bluestacks emulator, click on all apps and find Root Master PC App and click on it.
- Now you can use this app and boost your computer’s performance.
This app has proven to be a legitimate solution for the performance or batter issues of your device. It is easy to install and even easier to use. You do not need to spend a long time on this app as it takes very less time to finish the work. It lets you access to root-only apps and is one of the best apps if you want to root your device.